lunes, abril 19, 2010

Tomás (official announcement)

Well my dear friends; Maria and I have great news for you:
We are awaiting the arrival of Tomás, a little ‘fella’ that will come by the end of June to fill our lives with joy and happiness (even more).
But don't put the "why you didn't tell me before?" face, because you are not the only one... to tell you the truth, we were waiting for the critical months to be over (and a little bit more) to give you the great news.

We know is a boy since early January, because Maria had a sonogram performed in Medellín, and he showed his "manhood" during the first minutes of the test; and he confirmed it several times during the fifth month's sonogram, here in PA.


There's no need to tell you how happy we are... we are trying to be prepared for the changes that are awaiting for us, and I say "trying", because we are sure that we are going to be completely lost like everybody else.

Tommy's room is getting in shape, and contrary to what many of you are thinking, the "theme" of his bedroom is not going to be mini-coopers, but "jungle animals".

So now you know... starting now, a good amount of my blog postings here and picasa/flickr's pictures will report my new pal's progress.
I am already imaging with him doing homework, camping with the boy scouts, playing the guitar together... in short words: "awesome!"

Meanwhile, Maria looks breathtaking with the belly, shortly the prenatal classes will start, learn how to change diapers, etc... Wish me luck.
;)


2 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo10:04 a.m.

    Congratulations Pablo and Maria! This is the best news I have heard this week!!!

    Emily & Bill

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Congratulations, and good luck Pablo and Maria!

    ResponderBorrar